Training Programmes & Visions of Shakti
Training programmes require the right state of mind. You need to be practicing regularly, have an open heart & mind and a passion and desire to move forwards in your own practice before you can hope to move forwards and teach this ancient discipline in a modern context.
Shiva Shakti Training programmes have been created by Charlotte Saint Jean following 20 years of personal practice & healing. The training programmes are evolving each year in richness with a 200 hours TTC starting again in October 2019 as well as a 300 hour TTC combining the 200 hour and optional retreats to complete the training for a 300 hour certification. These training programmes represent a methodology and passion to create inner harmony taking ancient practices into the modern world.
Harnessing Power & Refining Light about capturing and channeling the Shakti energy
This training programme aims to brings together in a clear methodology these ancient texts and discipline to a practical and modern yoga box of tools. It aims to create harmony and balance through simple techniques and rituals to be enjoyed daily. The continual balance of Shiva and Shakti…
The Key Points of the Shiva Shakti training course:
- Seeking harmony between solar & lunar forces, between masculine and feminine
- Render accessible these ancestral practices so that they become alive
- Create an easy access to the Vedas, the Vedanta philospophy, Ayurveda,, the sutras & the path of Yoga
- To show how yoga is both a personal and universal evolution
- To learn a clear methodology for balancing Shiva & Shakti – a training course that contains the following elements :
- 5 elements & the influence of Nature
- Movements of energy in the body & their subtle affects on our body, mind & spirit
- Ayurvéda and the doshic types (Vata, Pitta, Kapha) within the context of a yoga practice
- Life’s phases – tuning in
- How to nourish the inner voice
- Nourishing the Goddess Within
- To learn how to best feed your body, mind & spirit through
- To integrate a notion of non-duality & find deep harmony
The 300 hour option will be changing from September 2019 and will be based on the 200 hour programme with an optional 2 modules to be enjoyed as retreats. You may choose 2 of the three modules options : Elements, Energies & Chakras, Doshic Alignment through Yoga & Nourishing the Inner Goddess in the Pillars of Femininity. There are also a few weekend retreat modules that can be enjoyed whether you are on the training programmes or not : Solar (Fire) forces, Creative Fluidity (Water), Lightness & Space (Air & Ether), .
Training is in French & English if necessary
For the 200 and 300 hour programmes in 2019/20 please click below – Pour découvrir les programmes des 200 et 300 heures de formation en 2019/20 veuillez regardez ci-dessous.