The 300 Hour Teacher Training Programme
As of 2019 The Advanced Course (300 hrs) will be offered as – the 200 hour teacher training programme plus a series of Intensive 5 day retreat Modules (see below). These additional modules may be taken the year that follows the 200 hour TTC. The programme is made up of 7 obligatory weekend modules, a retreat examination period & 2 further retreat modules of 5 days long. Self-Study is also part of this programme.
You have a certified Yoga teaching qualification (200 + hours), you are already teaching, you have a serious regular practice- the 300 hours offers you a module based programme that allows you to deepen your practice and your range of teaching tools and knowledge. Vous avez une certification en tant que professeur de yoga déjà (200+ heures), vous enseignez déjà, la formation 300 heures vous offre une formation à base de modules retraite et weekend.
Certain modules on this 300 hour Program are open to all advanced yogis and of course to yoga teachers. You can attend retreats and weekend workshops to deepen your practice – you should already have a reasonably regular practice & a desire to learn more & go deeper, these are not for beginners to yoga- & you may receive a certificate for additional yoga teacher training.
The 300 hour TTC is open to all yogis with a regular practice as well as teachers of yoga and as of October 2019 is based on the ShivaShakti 200hrs programme with an extra examination element and 100 additional training hours choosing from two out of three retreat options – Pillars of Femininity, Elements, Energies and Chakras and Doshic Alignment through yoga. These three retreat options can also be taken individually as an additional yoga Teacher Training module or c as part of the 300 hour programme (certified by the International Yoga Alliance).
More information & dates on this programme will follow very shortly for the 2019/20 path
Modules are based around the notions of
- Foundations of a Fluid Practice – the ShivaShakti methodology around harmonising elements & movements of energy
- Earth & Lunar Elements – Rooting to Rise, Nourishment for body & soul
- Creative Fluidity – Encouraging the inner liquid to flow freely
- Solar & Fire forces – Igniting the inner fire & harnessing power
- Lightness & Space – Air & Ether
- Doshic Balancing – using Ayurvedic teachings & integrating them into your yoga practice for balance & harmony
- Nourishing the Inner Goddess – a beautiful module around the Goddesses Shakti, Bhumi, Saraswati, Kali/Durga, Lakshmi, Rati
- Yin Yoga – taking time to open the body
- Anatomy – weekend study of the anatomical structure of the body in a yoga context
There will also be a teacher assessment weekend for the final examinations & certification
Retreat Modules offered as Additional Training in 2019/20
You may enjoy these modules as a personal retreat and not necessarily as part of a training programme
Hormonal Rebalancing 28th – 29th September 2019
Doshic Alignment through Yoga 26th -30th November 2019
Elements, Energies and Chakras 22nd – 26th January 2020
Pillars of Femininity 27th – 31st May 2020
Please note : these modules may be taken as individual retreats and enjoyed to deepen your own practice
Please NOTE: From September 2019 the 300 hour Teacher Training will become an extension of the 200 programme – 200 hours plus several retreat modules to increase the training hours by 100 to make the 300 hour programme and to dive deeper into the ShivaShakti Methodology and your practice.